Thursday, November 4, 2010

--------- HoNG - HoNg - pAN - Bday ----------

It's November again~!!
And the 1st thing u think of when nov comes is of course our bday ( hong, hong, pan ) =D


our specially made bday cake~~ two bees are ah hong n ah pan (twin)
n the ladybird is me =.=


M-GROUP GAMBLE CENTER??? =.=!!! lolz..hahaha



we bring our own cards go n chor dai di at cafe..lololz..
Play till so loud at there till i think we alredi gt blacklisted by the cafe owner..lolz



Photo with bday boys session ..

Bday boys with sook yee~


Bday boys with pei wen's bf...ei..ops..Mr.C


Bday boys with Mr.C n Miss Big Arm~~


Bday boys with Miss BIG ARM n Mr.V ( admin n creator of V-group Sdn.Bhd )


me~~


Wong's Dslr which he promise to give me as my bday present..
I still waiting =.=!


Bday Boys~~

Group photo session~~~




Finally~~ thx to those who wished, called and celebrated my birthday~~
Thx guys~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home