Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is the Day

Tomorrow...
Tomorrow is the day...
Day that I have waited and hated the most
No longer like Friday anymore...

Because tomorrow will be the day I'm getting my Pure Maths paper back.
You have no idea how badly I did in the exam...
The teacher mentioned that 5 people have failed...
And I'm quite sure I'm one of the five...
Argh...how sad...

I can't afford to face her tomorrow..
Can't afford to face my paper...
Can't afford to look at pure maths books...
Argh...

I'm struggling whether to go or not to college tomorrow...
Most probably I won't go..
No..I can't go...
Everytime I think of Pure Maths, my heart hurts..
It's like someone is pressing my heart and squeeze it hardly...
ARgh...
Then eventually water will flow out from my eyes..although I know that my eyes are dry
These things happen almost every night after my exam..
Wondering when these things come to an end..

Tomorrow I will ask my friend to take for me..
And ask him to keep the paper away from me..
Haizzzz....
No longer think Maths is a fun subject...
PLz don't mention Maths in front of me...
please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home