Monday, November 23, 2009

I HATE IT

I hate it
Hate to become organiser..

1st thing that I hate :
People tend to change their mind very fast.
In this moment they say, 'yes, ok. Count me in'
Then at the next moment, 'I can't make it. You all go ba. Enjoy~'
I feel really irritated with the word 'Enjoy' . Sry..no offence. But I just dislike this word in sms.

2nd :
People don't reply your message.
Hate this the most.
Coz it stops the progress of my planning.
Plz la..
Wont waste alot of your time to reply 1 message..

3rd :
Hate these 2 answers..
' C 1st ' and ' Confirm liao tell me, I will think bout it'
I dunno how long will it take for you to c...
And how I'm gonna confirm with u if u dun confirm with me.

Argh...Sry..don't have the intention to hurt anyone. Juz expressing my feeling and thoughts.
No offence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home