Saturday, November 14, 2009

- November Updates -

I'm gonna start with my BIRTHDAY ~~~ ( 1 NOV ) ^^

1st Nov 2009
As usual, celebrated my bday with the twin ( Hong & Pan )
Argh...3rd of Nov was my Applied Maths exam. Omg...
Can you believe it? Spent my whole day studying books..except at night.





Thx everyone for celebrating my birthday. Thx alot ^^

13th Nov 09

Went to Times Square to watch Phobia 2 with Wong, Ru, Bobo and Teck Wei.
Not bad la that movie.
Recommend you all to go watch.
Then, helped Bobo to take photos for her participation in Pop Star Idol Singing Competition.

14th Nov 09

Accompanied Bobo to IOI mall, Puchong together with Wong and Ru.
Fuiyoh..congratulation to Bobo for being the top 35 in the competition.
Although you can't enter top 10, but you are still the best.
Try harder next year and I'm sure you can be a Pop Star Idol. ^^









Celebrated at Sakae Sushi




17th NOv 09 - Beer Time ~

Went to have beer after our Chemistry practical. Haha











19th Nov 09 - Steamboat ~~





20th Nov 09 - Last day of Sem 1 for A level students


Classmates and Miss Evelyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home