Thursday, November 5, 2009

Disappointed

Yea...
As you all know, I have finished my final exam..
Guess what...
I have totally screwed up all the papers..
Die 9 9 lor this time..
From chemistry, to Maths, to Biology, nothing I have confident at all..
GP still ok..can get 60-70% i guess..

Sorry to my friends for being so moody these few days,
Some even call me late at night, asking me why so emo..
Haizzz..
I'm fine...
Just feel kinda disappointed and sad...
Wondering why am I so useless and stupid...can't even answer simple mathematics and
can't even memorise simple Bio facts..
What is worse than this is that I can't accept that I left few pages blank for my Chemistry..
Clean and untouched..
Haizzz...

I really deserved it if i get bad results..
Mainly because I don't study and just know how to plan my day with wonderful and colourful activities.. such as clubbing, shopping, etc...( can see those activities in my previous post )
Won't blame anyone except for me myself and facebook...

Yea...Blame facebook... And Mark Zuckerberg for creating facebook..


Won't have the mood to look at books anymore in these few days...
All my books are now gone for a moment..
They will appear back when everything goes normal back..
So...in these few days...plz prevent from asking me questions such as 'how's your exam?' , 'Chemistry can pass ah?' , 'Biology easy or not?' and etc... I won't answer you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home