Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Freaking DULAN!

Besides dulan, I cant find another word to describe my mood now.
Wednesday plan should be go to pasar malam + terence's house to play.
But it ended up almost everyone ffk for the pasar malam.
For most of the people, their major plan is to go to pasar malam and then the minor plan is to go to terence's hse...
It is very logic...
If major plan is cancelled, then eventually the minor plan is cancelled too.

Do you know how hard to organise activities..
Wasted how much of my $$ to call people and sms people.
Waiting for their reply 1 by 1..
Some dont even bother to give a reply..
And then when everything is done, they ffk last minute..
Think what...I'm a fool huh?

I won't plan anything anymore..
Plz..i will just wait people to invite me...i wont invite people redi..
For those who want to go tmr..go..duwan go...then dont go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home