Saturday, October 17, 2009

Live Life To The Fullest 1

Here you go..
I'm posting all the activities that I joined in September in 1 post
coz I'm sooo lazy to post them 1 by 1..haha
Can't really remember each activities, so I will just roughly post it here..may miss out a lot of activities..will try my best to remember... zzz
September 09

18 Sept 09 - Clubbing at Maison
Clubbing time~


After clubbing, at outside Terence's house
All drunk~~




19 Sept 09 - Dimsum Time~~

Don't really feel like eating after clubbing~~



20 Sept 09 - Steamboat at Ulik



21 Sept 09 - Ice skating at Sunway & Steamboat at Shabu Shabu, Puchong

In kah wai's car








At Sunway Pyramid














At Shabu Shabu, Puchong








23 Sept 09 - Sing K with Sony Stylers BTS at Neway, BTS

Went sing k at the midnight ( 9.30pm -4.00am )




24 Sept 09 - Celebrate Han Li's Bday






26 Sept 09 - Bought hair treatments products
Cost me Rm200 ++ ~~~pokai~~




My lunch on that day

1st spoon was still ok...then the more u eat the more u dun feel like eating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home