Saturday, March 28, 2009

Haizz

Life is difficult. Now i understand why most of the people say that study is better than working. Totally agree with it. Since i started working, i found that my grey hairs increased tremendously. 1st i found 1, then 2, 3,4,5 and will increase continuously. Haizzz. More and more things for me to 'fan'. This cannot, that cannot. This will be confirmed, that will be confirmed. This have to get permission, that have to get permission. Have to call this person, have to call that person. This person says yes, that person says no. Ah...hate it! Life is so miserable. I hope college starts as fast as possible..haha. Back to study life.. Really miss it very much. But...wait..before that, I have to try to maximize my income 1st in order to support my expenses for 1++year..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home